Friday, September 7, 2012

Paleo Challenge Fall 2012

Paleo Challenge Fall 2012!!

What: Paleo Clean eating challenge
When: Begins Monday, September 17, 2012 lasts until Monday, October 29, 2012! That’s 6 tiny weeks to a fitter, happier, healthier you!
Who: You!!! Any member or RUK!
Where: CrossFit RUK!
Why: To get the most out of your CrossFit experience!
Cost: $30
Prizes: This will be determined when we find out how many participants we have!
Administrator: Andrea Pedigo- You can ask Jarrid and Patrice their advice and such but I am going to handle all the technical stuff due to their upcoming nuptials and competitions! 
My email is andi_dyann78@yahoo.com and my phone number is 620-561-0361
Keep your eyes on Facebook, the blog, and in the gym! I will have paperwork explaining the challenge and hints and tips to get you prepared for success!!! I should have packets prepared by Monday, September 10, 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment